Where beautiful women meet the men they deserve

Are you 1% material?

I am a Seeking a Age To Country

Date the 1% is a site for beautiful women to find the strong, wealthy man they deserve. Aren’t you worth it?

You're not a gold-digger, you're an expert trader in your own natural resources. You know what kind of man you want and more importantly, what kind of man you deserve. You're tired of going Dutch, bored with discount dining and you would prefer a real pearl necklace for a change.

As the type of woman who knows that looking good doesn't come cheap, you shouldn't have to head to the bargain bin for a date.

At Date The 1% you can separate yourself from the rest of the 99% and live a life of luxury.

Whether you're occupying his yacht, country club or family home, you're doing it in style. A private beach isn't cool, you know what's cool? A private island! Are you ready to make the change from rags to riches today? Date someone who's worth it.

Thousands of wealthy men are waiting to spoil you if you join now! Who knows, you might actually become the Princess you've always dreamed of being!

Life's too short to be poor...

Copyright © 2003-2018 datetheonepercent.com All Rights Reserved.
Model(s) depicted on this page are being used for illustrative purposes only.